Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Lots Of Good News on This Tuesday Update.

Sorry Today's post is so late. We had to do our TAXES. Yea we love doing them. I promise next Tuesday the weekly info will be earlier. So let's get started.


Paper Pumpkin Special. Check it out before 
March 31, 2016 at 11:50 p.m. 




Weekly Specials - These are great deals. 

Curvy Corner Trio Punch by Stampin' Up!
Curvy Corner Trio Punch
Price: $20.00 $15.00
Gold Stampin' Glitter by Stampin' Up!
Gold Stampin' Glitter
Price: $4.00 $3.00
Pearl Basic Jewels by Stampin' Up!
Pearl Basic Jewels
Price: $5.00 $3.75
Silver 5/8 Satin Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Silver 5/8" Satin Ribbon
Price: $7.00 $5.25
White Perfect Accents  by Stampin' Up!
White Perfect Accents
Price: $5.00 $3.75




CEO Information from Stampin' Up!

Sheli and Sara announced today that Sheli is stepping down as CEO and Sara will be the new CEO. 
I kind of thought this was coming, and I know it's good for Sheli as she will have more time to do other things and Sara has been the Interm CEO for a year, so Stampin' Up! is still in great hands. I'm sure we will learn more at On Stage and I'll let you all know. 

Don't forget only 9  more days until the end of Sale-A-Bration. Remember that's the silly FREE Stampin' Up! Product with a $50.00.



Well everybody, I better get this posted, don't forget if you have any questions, please e-mail me at LDEstampin@yahoo.com

Also if you'd like to order anything, please log onto my Stampin' Up! BLOG and click shop. 

Have a great day and blessings
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment