Thursday, November 23, 2017

Black Friday Special - Stampin' Up! Style





FREE SHIPPING

on Any Stampin' Up! order

placed with me now through Monday November 27th, 


I will place the order Tuesday November 28th,
so sit back, relax and run your fingers through your Holiday Catalog or the Annual Catalog and have fun shopping. 

PLUS

Stampin' Up is still offering the Online Extravaganza , so you not only get FREE shipping, you get the GREAT Online Deals. 

Don't forget Stampin' Up! has another great online special being announced on Monday. So stay tuned and I'll get that information to you as soon as I know what's on special.


Have a great evening, Happy Shopping and Blessings.

Lynda Emerson
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

e-mail LDEstampin@yahoo.com
or my cell 303-810-7905



No comments:

Post a Comment