Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy Birthday Using Cake Soiree Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

 This is the card I created for the Challenge we have once a week.  I used the new Cake Soiree from Stampin' Up! and of course that Marvelous Stamparatus. Notice how the Happy Birthday is evenly stamped. Thank you Stamparatus. The DSP used for this card is Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper that  coordinates with the Cake Soiree stamp set and the Sweet Cake Framelits Dies that can be bought separately or as a bundle.  I used the Berry Burst Card stock  and the Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon. Just added a little doily and that one little rhinestone to finish off the card.

If you'd like to create this card, please e-mail me and I can order the items for you. My e-mail address is LDEstampin@yahoo.com

Have a wonderful day and Blessings
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment