Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Where Have I Been Lately?

Lots and lots going on in my world, but I'm back with lots of News to share, so let's get started.

Designer Series Paper Sale Starting September 4!

We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, so back by popular demand,we're 
holding the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy
 three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE!
The list below is the DSP packs that are on sale. If you have already 
placed your Workshop order this month, I can add these to that order. 
Just let me know which ones you want and then 
Pick A Free Pack from the list below too. 
ITEM PAGEDESCRIPTIONPRICE
149100   166PERENNIAL ESSENCE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER$11.50
149443   166SEE A SILHOUETTE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER$11.50
149481   167COME SAIL AWAY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER$11.50
149484    165MAGNOLIA LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER$11.50
149488   165GARDEN LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER$11.50
149489   165FOLLOW YOUR ART DESIGNER SERIES PAPER$11.50
149497   165WOVEN THREADS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER$11.50
149589    166DINOROAR DESIGNER SERIES PAPER$11.50
149592   166BIRD BALLAD DESIGNER SERIES PAPER$11.50
149500   167PRESSED PETALS SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER$14.50  
303-810-7905           LDEstampin@yahoo.com     Thank you Lynda  
_____________________________________________________________________


Let's Talk About the Holiday Catalog.
I think I say this every year, but this is the BEST Holiday Catalog EVER.
And since I haven't published lately, Stampin' Up! has changed
 a few things and I'll explain them now.
First, there are 3 ways to purchase Stampin' Up! products.
1. Suite  - Includes EVERYTHING, Stamp Set, Dies or Punch,
     Designer Series Paper, Embellishments, etc..
2. Bundle - Includes Stamp set and either punch or dies
3. Individual Items - Whatever you want to purchase
     separately.
So with that explained, the Suites are your BEST deal,
there is no guessing as to what ribbon or what embellishments
you need, they are all included.
__________________________________________________________________________



Let's look at the new Holiday Catalog. 

'Twas The Night Before Christmas
Do you want to just sit down, stamp and create, then this is PERFECT!. 
This is a great kit that not only has everything you need to create
 Christmas Cards, but Tags for your gifts as well. It's shown on 
page 24, 25 and 26. Cute, Cute, Cute or should I say Ho, Ho, Ho!. 
Check out the video HERE
____________________________________________________________________
Advent Calendar
Don't forget to sign up for this class. 
When: September 29th
Time: 1:00 p.m.
Place: My Home
Cost $40.00
I have a sample of the Calendar already assembled for you to see.
Let me know ASAP.
LDEstampin@yahoo.com or 303-810-7905

_______________________________________________________________________

Wiley's World..
Well finally, I woke mom up at 3:00 a.m. so she could get busy on this newsletter and then I could tell you all about ME. Do you see that guy and vicious dog across the street from my house in this picture? Well I want you to know I barked so loud he was shaking in his boots. I'm such a protector. it's just one of the reason mom and dad love me so much. But I want you all to know that I've been listening to the weather channel and there is a terrible hurricane near Florida. I think everybody should prepare to evacuate in case it comes here. First, the news is saying to make sure you have all your important papers, I say, first make sure you have your most precious, loving pet. Which in my world is ME. Mom is laughing at me right now, because she said that hurricane can't come here. I say Hah,  with God anything is possible, and he does live in my world. SOOOOOO, be very careful please. Grab your pets first, even the Goldfish. They can't swim in icky water. Seriously, please keep those affected by this terrible storm in your prayers, they are truly in danger.
Well mom is bugging me to wrap this up, so I better say good-bye. I think she's gonna go back to bed for a little bit.
Love you all and see you soon.
Blessings and love
Wiley the Wonder Dog.  




No comments:

Post a Comment