Saturday, April 16, 2016

On Stage 2016

I promise everybody come Monday at 1:00 P.M. I will be able to share the New and Exciting (drum roll place) In-Colors for 2016-2018. They are so beautiful and I'd like to say these Tulips give you a hint, but they don't, they are just beautiful Tulips.

You are all going to be amazed at what Stampin' Up! is doing. Oh My Gosh I can't wait.

I also wanted you to all know that I am going to hold a Kit Class. The cost will be based on the price of the kit and believe me Stampin' Up! has some wonderful new Kits, but they also have one available now that is the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit that is on page 8 of the new catalog.....oh wait, I can't say that, but it's in the Old Catalog and I will be doing a class with that kit hopefully before April is over.

More details to come.

Well I hope to post some more cards tonight, but need to download them from my phone. Have a good evening and for my friends and family in Colorado......STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE. I have heard church is cancelled tomorrow, so sit back, look at your Stampin' Up! Catalog and dream of the new 2016-2017 Catalog....You can reach for the stars while you're dreaming and so many of the new products will touch your heart.

Blessings
Lynda

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail at LDEstampin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment