Thursday, April 14, 2016

Retired In-Colors 2016


My Goodness

 These In-Colors were so beautiful that I can't imagine they have been with us for only 2 short years and now they are gonna be gone. I know most of you LOVE Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss because they were my favorite, so if you don't have them, get them now because once they sell out, they are gone.



Also, It's Almost Time for the RETIRING LIST of Stampin' Up! products:
We will see the official retiring list on Monday, April 18th at 1:00 p.m. MT. I will post the list on my blog, plus e-mail it to all my customers.  Please don't miss out on your favorite item, because some items will sell our FAST!  so if there is something you cannot live without, buy it NOW.. don't wait to see if it's on the list.
Simply, log into my Stampin' Up! Web Site HERE and order them while they are still available. 


I'll post more tonight after the first day of  ON STAGE Salt Lake City, 2016

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at LDEstampin@yahoo.com


Blessings and Good Night
Lynda 


No comments:

Post a Comment