Wednesday, April 13, 2016

On Stage (formerly Convention) Started Tuesday for me)

This was the view from high in the sky. It was so beautiful with the white billowy clouds and the snow capped mountains. It was truly a beautiful way to start my trip. 




Tuesday afternoon after being seated at the airport and on the plane, it was so nice to get out and walk, and walk and walk. The two pictures above were some of the sites I got to see.  I usually come to Salt Lake in July, and these trees are  not ad unique then. 

And also since it's April and NOT July, I am freezing my bottom off. It's rainy and a damp cold right now. Thank goodness I walked so much yesterday, 6.32 miles, because the weather is a little crazy today and I only got 4.62 miles so far today and since it's 7:26 p.m. and I'm in my pajamas, I don't see that number getting any bigger. But I did look really cute walking downtown Salt Lake with my Lime Green Umbrella with my Stampin' Up! Logo. People saw me coming from miles around, a safe way to travel. 

Well folks I don't have any cards to post today, but should have some swaps I can share tomorrow. 
This is my swap for this year. I changed the ribbon from the Po
ol Party Glitter Ribbon to a Watermelon Wonder Ribbon from the Die Cut included in the Wondrous Wreath Die Cut set. 


Well everybody, check back tomorrow for more news from Salt Lake and On Stage 2016. 

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at LDEstampin@yahoo.com or to place an order, log onto my Stampin' Up! web site HERE


Blessings 
Lynda Emerson


No comments:

Post a Comment