Thursday, April 6, 2017

Feet ----- Dry Feet, Wet Feet, Blisters on Feet - Ouch - Plus other Fun pictures from today


Here is how my day went according to my feet.
First I had dry feet and walking in this sand was very difficult but fortunately not very far.

Then came the easy part, leisurely walking on the wet sand and feeling the coolness on my feet.
And in the end, 2 blisters, One on the bottom and one on my baby toe. OUCH!!!!!!
But it was a good day and I walked 9.76 miles, so close to being home for Easter.

My Bethlehem walk has taken me to lots of places and now for my beautiful pictures from today.
First I started out early this morning with a walk down Martin Luther King Jr. Promenade. It's 3/4 of a mile and has various parts of King's speeches.







From here,. I took the trolley to Coronado--- I love that trolley ride, the windows are open on the trolley and it just feels fun. Then there are the beautiful flowers, my pictures never do them justice. I could take pictures all day and just walk around admiring their beauty.
This was my walk from Orange Avenue on Coronado to the Ocean, Most of these pictures are in front of homes which are well over a million dollars each. If only I had my pocket change with me, there were some for sale.






And now the Ocean. The first picture shows some plants growing in the sand. They spell the word Coronado. This is the last O in the sand.  Hard to see with the sand growing up over them, but it is truly there.

It was a little cool and windy today and I was shocked when I saw children running in the ocean. My first thought was WOW this water is cold, but after a while of walking it felt pretty good. Although I would not have gone swimming. Which is good since I can't swim and Nobody wants to see me in a swimming suit.  


These little guys were running back and forth. They were so much fun watching. At the end, is a video showing their game.  


These pictures show how rough the waves were. The very last picture is proof as to the wind within my wings.


These are the shells I collected along my walk. My pocket ended up with a lot of sand, but these were so pretty, them have to come home with me.



And now, goodnight my friends. Hope your day was as blessed as mine was.


Love and blessings
Lynda



No comments:

Post a Comment