Wednesday, April 5, 2017

San Diego Day One - Almost Home From Bethlehem.

My goodness what a busy day I've had. Up at 6:30 (really early for me now days) and in San Diego at 11:30 (1/2 hour earlier than schedule).
My first pictures are of my hotel room. This is a really fun and not your basic hotel room. So here goes.

This is my bed. my covers are on top of the bed and I just open it up and it's done.

This is a friend and for $25.00 I can take him home. I'm thinking Wiley will not be happy so here he stays.


This is the bed stand, there's one similar to it on the other side. The TV pulls out from the wall, there is no closet for clothes, just a little nook with a rod and some hangers. It's work, so no problem.


These are some of the flfowers I've seen today.

The next couple of pictures are the trees. The flowers are on the leaves and on the trunk, It's so beautiful.







The Padres Petco Field is 2 blocks from my hotel and the Rockies are playing there Monday night....That's where I might be.


This is the hot dog I had for dinner. Not really great, but it was filling. I was going to have a Subway, but there was nobody at the counter so I left

This is the sunset from my hotel room.  I promise it's more beautiful than the picture shows.

Well folks, that's day one. And I walked 7.75 miles. Too bad I couldn't add the miles while sitting on the plane, We flew fast and far. 
No wonder my legs are tired and it's almost time to sleep.



If you'd like to e-mail me, my e-mail address is LDEstampin@yahoo.com

Have a wonderful evening and God Bless

Lynda



1 comment: