Saturday, April 8, 2017

On-Stage Day - Busy, Busy, Busy

My Goodness, What A Fun Day.
This is Ginger, She is my downline's downline.
We learned a lot, saw lots of new products (You're Gonna LOVE them)
And Had a Greaat Day.
Although we're not sure why they didn't schedule a nap for us.

After On-Stage, I was walking downgtown and saw these 3 guys sitting at a restaurant. Look who's in the middle of the 2 guys. A not so friendly dog, but he was protecting his dad, so I understood. This is not allowed in Denver, so don't tell Wiley I showed you this picture. He'd want to move to California, because believe me Dogs Rule. I've even seen dogs with their hair died. That I think is crazy, but they're happy, so I guess that is okay.

After eating my dinner, of course I had to have dessert, so off to Seaport Village and Frost Me. it's a great cupcake place and they won Cupcake Wars, so what's not to like.

This was the sunset tonight. It was so windy and cold, I was happy I wasn't too tired so I could walk fast.


I'm really not sure why I took this picture, but there again I was walking fast and freezing.


This last picture was close to my hotel. I was so happy as it gets a little wild around here on Saturday night.


Well folks I'd love to show you all the new product coming in June, but you all know that's not allowed, so I look forward to sharing everything soon.

Just believe me when I say you're gonna LOVE everything.

Oh yea. I only walked 5.05 miles today which is my lowest since I got here. I'm such a slacker.

Have a great evening and Blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment