Friday, April 7, 2017

Still Walking - Not Batting a Thousand With Eating Though

 This was my French Toast this morning. I'm not sure what kind of bread it was, but definitely not French. The butter was butter and peanut butter, but the bread was so cold, it never would have melted. The bananas were good.
I did have a very delicious fruit dish. All sorts of fruit and really tasty. Thank goodness because that was breakfast.

This little Sea Gall wasn't having much luck with breakfast either, although I almost fought him as his looked better.
Again more flowers and beautiful scenery




Most of my pictures were taken at Seaport Village. Early today it was peaceful and quiet, at 1:30 there was a hustle and bustle everywhere.
 And what would the day be without the wildlife (sort of) amusing everybody. If you look close at the first picture, there is  really tiny baby duck. I have a video of them and will post it at the end.



The last of my pictures were from my Splash ride around the harbor. This vehicle moved along the highway at regular speed limit, but once we got into the water, it could only do 5 miles per hour.








Then it's back to the hotel to relax before my Stampin' Up! event starts tonight. I walked by this BBQ restaurant which was used in the Movie Top Gun with Tom Cruise. Most of the restaurant burned a couple of years ago, but they rebuilt and did manage to save the Piano used in that movie.



And last but not least, this is me on the Splash Tour. Much better picture than yesterday which I removed to keep from scaring everybody to pieces.

Have a Wonderful Evening Everybody... So far today I've walked 4.83 miles. I should have another 2 by the time I get back to the hotel tonight.


Blessings and Goodnight
Lynda





No comments:

Post a Comment