Monday, April 10, 2017

My Last Day and Lots of Pictures Plus 6.46 Miles.

I Started out this morning walking by the U.S.S. Midway
It was One of my favorite stops last year and although I didn't tour it this year, it brought back many memories of the gratitude I have for the men and women who protect this country so I can enjoy the vacation I enjoyed.
 The next pictures are from the boat I was on for my Whale Watching Adventure. But unfortunately, there were no whales and I don't know what I'm gonna do. I promised Wiley I'd bring one home for him. Not gonna happen.
We did see some Dolphins, I should say lots of Dolphins. They were having a really good time chasing the boat.  A Dolphin might have fit in my suitcase, but again I could not talk them into coming home with me.












 These last pictures were unique in they show the roots of the gorgeous trees and of course flowers around Seaport Village.

 I'm not sure this should have been my last meal In San Diego, but I had a delicious huge salad for lunch and just wanted something to get me through the night. This hot dog was so big, I only ate half of it.
And now the IMPORTANT information. The New 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Catalog is SUPERIOR! I am so amazed that each year, I say it's the best and then they create another BEST. You are all going to love it.

Well I better get, I have to sort of start packing and make sure I'm organized for tomorrow.

Have a wonderful evening and tomorrow night, we'll be back to Card Samples.

Blessings & Love
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment